Faculty support UAAP programs and work with our students in a number of ways - from freshman advising and teaching Science Core GIRs to mentoring UROP students and more. This page provides links to key information and resources to help faculty in their work with students.
- Academic Information: Links to official sources of information about subjects, degree requirements, deadlines, etc.
- Requirements & Policies: Sites that explain specific requirements and cover a broad range of policies and procedures including MIT's Student Information Policy and the disclosure of confidential student information.
- Student Support Offices: References for when you want to send a student for further help and aren't sure where to begin.
- Academic Tools & Resources: Links to helpful sites where you can send students who are running into particular academic challenges, including those in need of tutorial assistance.
- First Year Subject Instructors: Should any of your advisees struggle in their freshman science core subjects, you may feel free to contact the appropriate lecturer(s) listed on this page for more information on the problems at hand.