The following are key dates and deadlines for September 2017.
- Sept. 1: Biology Advanced Standing Exams: 8 - 11 AM
- Sept. 5: Chemistry (5.12) Advanced Standing Exams: 9AM - 12PM. Register for this exam in advance.
- Sept. 5: 6.0001 Advanced Standing Exam: 1:30-3:30PM. Register for this exam in advance.
- Sept. 6: First Day of Fall Semester Classes
- Sept. 7: TOUR de SHASS, from 11:30AM - 1:30PM in Bush Room, 10-105
Discover the Humanities, Arts, and Social Science fields that speak to you. Food | Faculty | Fun
Sept. 8: First Year Friday - Still Have Questions? Drop-In, from 11AM-1PM in Room 7-103
Do you still have questions about life at MIT - classes, getting involved, anything? Stop by the UAAP this Friday, September 8th between 11am and 1pm to chat with a staff member and get your questions answered! We’ll have snacks too!
Sept. 15: Freshman Faculty Lunch at 12PM. RSVP to Meghan Kenney at email@example.com.
Join your classmates for a group lunch with faculty members, featuring Professors Adam Martin (Course 7) and Tom Beck (Course 18).
- Sept. 21: Fall UROP Direct Funding Deadline
- Sept. 25-29: Career Week
- Sept. 29: Fall Career Fair - Student Holiday (no classes)
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.