FGP offers a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- Academic and professional networking opportunities
- Dinners and other social events
- Study breaks with upperclass members of the community
- Community service and volunteer initiatives
- Opportunities for students to meet with first generation MIT faculty and administrators
You can also read about some of our other recent events prior academic years.
Events are posted as scheduled and below are currently scheduled upcoming events.
- Feb. 7: Spring Welcome Dinner, 5-6:30pm, RSVP *dinner provided
- Feb. 21: Town Hall, 5pm, in Mezzanine Lounge, W20
- Mar. 5: Finding a UROP, 4-5pm, 3-133
- Mar. 20: Finance$, Fun, & Food, 5-6pm, Twenty Chimney's, W20
- Apr. 17: First Gen Mixer w/ Harvard, BC, Wellesley, 4:30-6:30pm, RSVP *dinner provided
- Apr. 23: Career Development Workshop w/ CAPD, 4-5pm in W20, 407
- May 2: Alumni Dinner, 5:00pm, RSVP *dinner provided
Contact Taylor Pons, email@example.com to RSVP and receive additional details.