There are many resources available to assist UROP students in their undergraduate research experiences.
This section lists many of them, including:
- UROP Staff: Full listing of UROP staff members and how to contact us.
- Coordinators: Each UROP department, lab and center has a designated faculty member or academic professional who serves as the department's UROP liaison. Learn more about the Coordinator role and obtain the current list of coordinators and their content information.
- Payroll Coordinators: Every UROP department has a designated staff member who processes UROP payroll for their areas approved paid UROPs. Visit this page to obtain the current list of payroll coordinators.
- Public Speaking Tips: Advice on giving presentations, which can be very helpful in helping you prepare for lab meetings, conferences, poster sessions, etc. where you might present on your research.
- Helpful Website and Tools: Links to sites with information and tools relevant to research MIT, including Environmental Health and Safety, the Technology Licensing Office, MakerLodge, and more.