Since faculty support our programs and work with our students in a number of ways - from advising and teaching GIRs to mentoring UROP students and more. This page provides links to key information and resources to help faculty in their work with students.
- Academic Information: Links to official sources of information about subjects, degree requirements, deadlines, etc.
- Requirements & Policies: Sites that explain specific requirements and cover a broad range of policies and procedures including MIT's Student Information Policy and the disclosure of confidential student information.
- Student Support Offices: References for when you want to send a student for further help and aren't sure where to begin.
- Academic Tools & Resources: Links to helpful sites where you can send students who are running into particular academic challenges, including those in need of tutorial assistance.
- First Year Subject Instructors (fall list coming soon): Should any of your advisees struggle in their science core subjects, you may feel free to contact the appropriate lecturer(s) listed on this page for more information on the problems at hand.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.