Countdown to Campus
Before you arrive on campus for Orientation, there are a number of items you must attend to over the summer. Use the Critical Actions and Deadlines page as a checklist.
The steps below describe critical activities that must be performed by specified deadlines before you arrive for Orientation. There are the first key steps you must take as a new MIT student.
- Kerberos ID, Web Certificates, Duo
- Housing Lottery/Campus Dining
- Freshman Advising/First Year Academic Options
- Freshman Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs)
- MIT ID photo
- Register/Take FEE
- Document AP/IB/Transfer credit
- Complete modules – Alcohol Edu, Haven, Kognito, and Transitioning to MIT
- Orientation Registration form
- Emergency Contact, Final Transcript, Medical Report