The following are important dates to consider for the month of May.
- May 1: Online Pre-Registration for Summer and Fall begins
- May 1: Important advising/academic information and Orientation details for the incoming class of 2022 goes live. Incoming students should be sure to review the Critical Summer Actions & Deadlines page.
May 16 & May 17: SPA-Stress Prevention Activities, 10am-2pm, Room 7-103. Come by for some snacks, activities and time away from the stress of classes and exams!!
- May 17: Last day of spring classes
- May 17: First Year Student, Advisor and Associate Advisor Award Celebrations
- May 21-25: Final Examinations
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.