The following are important dates to consider for the month of May.
- May 1: Online Pre-Registration for Summer and Fall begins for current students
- May 10: Deadline to apply for Summer 2019 Class of 2010 Summer Housing Grants
May 15 & May 16: SPA-Stress Prevention Activities, 10am-2pm, Room 7-103. Come by for some snacks, activities and time away from the stress of classes and exams!!
- May 16: Last day of spring classes
- May 16: First Year Student, Advisor and Associate Advisor Award Celebrations
- May 20-24: Final Examinations
Important May Dates for Incoming Class of 2023 Students
- May 1: Important advising/academic information and Orientation details for the incoming class of 2023 goes live.
- May: Submit your Medical Report due no later than July 23. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
- May 13 @ 9am EDT-May 28 @ 8am EDT: Online First Year Essay Evaluation (June FEE) registration period.
- May 13 @ 9am EDT-July 8 @ 8am EDT: Online First Year Essay Evaluation (July FEE) registration period.
- May 26- June 9: First Year Housing Lotteryavailable. All incoming freshmen are expected to enter Housing Lottery by June 9.
- May 28 @ 8am EDT: Registration deadline for FIRST offering of the online First Year Essay Evaluation (June FEE). Please see the FEE site for complete information on FEE registration dates and deadlines.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.