Important Dates: July
The following are key dates and deadlines for the month of July.
- July: Submit your Medical Report due no later than July 24. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
- July 5-20: Complete part one of AlcoholEdu and Haven for College Students training. Part 1 must be completed by July 20.
- July 5-20: Complete Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campuses training.
- July 5-20: Complete Transitioning to MIT exercise.
- July 13: Deadline for submission of Transfer Credit materials (Math, Chemistry, Physics) - forms must be received for evaluation by this date. Note that this deadline does not apply to AP scores; just report those as soon as possible.
- July 20: Completion deadline for part one of AlcoholEdu and Haven for College Students training.
- July 20: Completion deadline for Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campuses training.
- July 20: Completion deadline for the Transitioning to MIT exercise.
- July 20: Submit your Final Transcript. This PDF is available from the MIT Admissions website. Please note: the final transcript is handled by the Admissions Office. Form must be submitted by June 20.
- July 24: Submit your Medical Report. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2022 students.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.