Important Dates: July
The following are key dates and deadlines for the month of July.
- July 5-21: Complete part one of AlcoholEdu and Haven for College Students training. Part 1 must be completed by July 21.
- July 5-21: Complete Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campuses training.
- July 5-21: Complete Transitioning to MIT exercise.
- July 4: Registration deadline for SECOND offering of the online Freshman Essay Evaluation (July FEE). The deadline to register for July FEE is 5:00 PM EDT on July 4. Please see the FEE site for complete information on FEE registration dates and deadlines.
- July 14: Deadline for submission of Transfer Credit materials (Math, Chemistry, Physics) - forms must be received for evaluation by this date. Note that this deadline does not apply to AP scores; just report those as soon as possible.
- July 21: Completion deadline for part one of AlcoholEdu and Haven for College Students training.
- July 21: Completion deadline for Kognito - Emotional Wellness on College and University Campuses training.
- July 21: Completion deadline for the Transitioning to MIT exercise.
- July 28: Submit your Medical Report. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2021 students.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at email@example.com or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.