This page alerts you to important dates and events critical during the month of March.
- March 1: Deadline to apply to become an Associate Advisor, Orientation Leader or FPOP Counselor.
- March 8: Add Date
- Week of March 11: Spring Fifth Week Flags begin to be sent. Check-in with your advisor if you receive a flag.
- March 14: Application deadline for Spring Faculty-Funded, Credit & Volunteer UROPs
- March 15: Extended deadline to apply to become an Associate Advisor
- March 25-29: Spring Vacation Week
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.