Important Dates: June
Important dates and deadlines for June are listed below.
- June 1-15: Applications for Freshman Advising and Freshman Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs) are available. Both are due no later than Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- June 11: Deadline to enter Freshman Housing Lottery
- June 15: Deadline to submit Freshman Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs) Application and Freshman Advising Application.
- June 15: Deadline to submit your ID photo.
- June 20: Deadline to submit your Final Transcript to the Admissions Office (link leads to instructions). If you have already mailed this, you needn't resubmit. Contact Admissions Office directly at: email@example.com, if you have concerns about receipt of your final transcript. UAAP staff cannot answer this question.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2021 students.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.