Important Dates: June
Important dates and deadlines for June are listed below.
- June: Submit your Medical Report due no later than July 24. For questions, see the Medical Report FAQ.
- June 1: Registration deadline for FIRST offering of the online First Year Essay Evaluation (June FEE). Please see the FEE site for complete information on FEE registration dates and deadlines.
- June 1-15: Applications for Freshman Advising and Freshman Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs) are available. Both are due no later than June 15.
- June 10: Deadline to enter Housing Lottery
- June 15: Deadline to submit Pre-Orientation Programs (FPOPs) Application and Advising Application.
- June 15: Deadline to submit your ID photo.
- June 20: Deadline to submit your Final Transcript to the Admissions Office (link leads to instructions). If you have already mailed this, you needn't resubmit. Contact Admissions Office directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have concerns about receipt of your final transcript. Our staff cannot answer this question.
- June 29: Registration deadline for SECOND offering of the online First Year Essay Evaluation (July FEE). Please see the FEE site for complete information on FEE registration dates and deadlines.
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on additional dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2022 students.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at email@example.com or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Online Add/Drop >
Once Online Registration is submitted, all further requests to add, drop, change units, and change subject registration status are made via the Online Add/Drop application.
Subject Listing and
Titles, descriptions, instructors, times, and locations for each subject offered at MIT. Symbols mark subjects that meet various Institute requirements. Use the handy scheduling tool for pre-registration.
Your official academic record. Check often to make sure you're officially enrolled in the subjects you're attending. This is where you pre-register for each term. You can also see your grades and check your progress toward Institute requirements.