These dates and events are critical for freshman this October.
- Oct. 6: Add Date - Verify that your classes are correct on your WebSIS - Status of Registration. Contact your advisor at least prior to the deadline to make any necessary adjustments to your registration.
- Oct. 10 & thereafter: Fifth Week Flags, early alerts of the need to improve your performance begin to be sent. If you receive one or more flags, contact your advisor right away and seek advice from your associate advisor.
- Oct. 18: First Year Faculty Lunch at 12pm
- Join your classmates for a group lunch with faculty members, featuring Professor Richard Lindzen (Course 12). RSVP to Meghan Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm (Tuesday 10/17).
- Oct. 20: First Year Friday - 5th Week Flag Drop-In from 11a-1p, Room 7-103
- If you received a flag in one of your classes, now is the time to address it! Associate Advisors and UAAP staff will be available to talk about resources and strategies for recovering from a flag. We’ll also have plenty of snacks!
- Oct. 23 – Oct. 27: Trick or Treat for Advice Week
- Oct. 26: First Year Faculty Lunch at 12pm
- Join your classmates for a group lunch with faculty members, featuring Professor Michael Cuthbert (Course 21M). RSVP to Meghan Kenney at email@example.com