The following dates and events are critical this November.
- Nov. 2: UROP Deadline - Last day to submit Faculty/Dept. Paid, Credit or Volunteer UROP Applications
- Nov. 9: Women and Girls in STEM Month Akamai Mentoring Evening @ The Museum of Science; 6:00-9:00 PM
College STEM female majors and accomplished female STEM professionals are invited to participate in discussion around the possibilities and realities facing women in STEM industries. The three-part format, designed to both inspire and dispense real-world professional advice, will include a panel presentation, one-on-one discussions and opportunities to network between established women in STEM and emerging STEM professionals.If you’re interested in registering for this event, please email Meghan Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov. 15: No Flip Flops: Preparing for Winter; 5pm - dinner will be served. RSVP to email@example.com
Come learn about winter weather, what to wear, how to stay healthy and safe, and find things to do in the winter months! Featuring Professor Lodovica Illari from Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences. RSVP by Tuesday, November 14th at noon. This program is highly recommended for first-year students from warmer climates - please RSVP here or send any questions to Meghan Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nov. 22: Drop Date: Make sure that you have dropped any classes that you are not attending. If you are struggling in one or more classes, talk to your advisor about the possibility of dropping one.
- Nov. 23 & 24: Thanksgiving Vacation
- Nov. 29: Last day to drop half-term subjects offered in second half of term (H2).