Important Dates: August
- August 1: Fall Term Tuition Payment due. See the Student Financial Services website for more information.
- August 1: Your MIT Orientation Registration form is due. This form not only tells us when you plan to arrive and how to contact you over the summer, but also whether you have any dietary preferences/food allergies.
- August 1: Submit your Emergency Contact Information form on WebSIS (mandatory). MIT needs to have your emergency information. Please discuss this with your parents or guardians and then fill out both your Personal Emergency Contact and Campus Emergency Notification (MITAlert) information online on WebSIS. Re-check your information at the beginning of each term or whenever your emergency information changes.
- August 15: Your Online Freshman Advising Folder is available.
- August 15: Deadline to Register for the Chemistry (5.111) Advanced Standing Exam
- August 15: Deadline to Register for the Chemistry (5.12) Advanced Standing Exam
- August 18: Deadline to Register for the Biology Advanced Standing Exam
- August 20: Deadline to register for the 6.0001 Advanced Standing Exam
- August 27: All students must check-in for Orientation by 12 NOON on August 27.
- August 28: Calculus (18.01) & Physics (8.01) Advanced Standing Exams: 8 - 11 AM.
- August 28: All freshmen (except those receiving 8.01 credit from non-MIT exams) MUST sit for the Math Diagnostic from 2:30 - 4 pm.
- August 29: Calculus (18.02) & Physics (8.02) Advanced Standing Exams: 8 - 11 AM
- August 30: Chemistry (5.111) Advanced Standing Exam: 8 - 11 AM
See the Critical Summer Actions and Deadlines page for complete details on dates and deadlines for incoming Class of 2021 students.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this site, please feel free to email the UAAP staff at email@example.com or call 617-253-6772. Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.