FAQ Header

I'm taking some classes that count for both my high school diploma and credit at a local university. Can I get MIT credit for these?

Such dual enrollment programs are increasingly popular. As long as a college or university documents your study on its official transcript, it is eligible for MIT credit. Each case, however, is reviewed individually by the appropriate MIT academic department; departments have the final say on what study earns credit. MIT's Math Department does not grant credit for any dual enrollment study. See Transfer Credit in First Year Academics for details on transferring credit to MIT.